Holiday Home Cover


If you own a holiday home or a second home, whether here in the UK or overseas, it is essential you have the correct type of cover for this property as a standard home insurance policy may not be suitable to meet your needs. Often there are restrictions under a standard home policy which may mean you are left without the right level of protection should the worst happen.

Here at Home choice we specialise in all types of holiday home insurance including chalets, cottages, apartments, lodges and villas. Our specialist insurance team will help you find the right holiday home insurance cover tailored to your use, whether you or your family are enjoying a break, its let to others or temporarily unoccupied.

So, whether it is for your: –

  • Listed thatched cottage
  • Park Home or lodge
  • Coastal retreat
  • Overseas Villa
  • Overseas apartment

we have the answers! What’s more, we present your needs to a wide range of specialist insurance suppliers, so are confident the we can achieve the right levels of cover for you at competitively priced premiums.

GET A Quote or Call us Now on 0121 776 5195 to discuss your needs with one of our team.

Please tick whichever apply
How would you like us to contact you?
If applicable